Melissa has given a variety of talks over the years. Talks have included guest lectures for classes, professional development workshops for teachers, discussions about early childhood math understanding for television executives, academic paper and demo talks, and discussions about disability and media for parents and teachers.
Previous engagements include:
- National Autism Association NY Metro Chapter with the Atlas Foundation for Autism
- Interaction Design and Children (IDC)
- The Young Child Expo & Conference in New York, NY
- Katonah-Lewisboro Special Education Parent-Teacher Association (SEPTA)
- Disney Junior
- The Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD)
- American Educational Research Association (AERA)
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- NYC's Administration for Children's Services
If you are interested in having Melissa speak at your event, please use the contact form.